Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The end is near!


Here we go...
  • Any pieces you would like considered for display @ the OPA showcase must be submitted to me & paperwork completed by Friday April 22!
  • Wednesday April 27th COMPLETED Portfolios due!
  • Thursday April 28th AP 3-D Showcase!
You must:
  • Prepare your artwork & Display your artwork professionally (tablecloth, name placard, artist statement) 2-4pm
  • Attend the event 4pm-6:30
  • Label your artwork
  • Bring a dessert
  • Clean up the area 6:30-finished
  • Friday April 29th OPA Showcase Field Trip!

14 comments:

  1. What time do we have to be ready to go for the field trip/where will we meet? I'm assuming the ceramics room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I hope I can get it all done by then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all i need to do is my artist statement. woop woop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayaya i just need to get my thing in the glaze kiln tomorrow and they should be good to go! but besides that everything is ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEK okay I'll work on that artist statement... and everything else -_-

    ReplyDelete
  6. alright i am very excited for the showcase!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhhh sheeeet whitney...I will be ready for the showcase...i hope :) but im really excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant believe that the showcase is so soon. Im freaking out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excited to see what everyone has to show off! Ahhh, so much to do in so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my blog is late i know but only a little bit!!!! and im not freakin out cause i am done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am very excited for next week! i think i am ready....

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm in good shape for the showcase and i'm definitely looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete