Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Magnus opus, nulli secundus/ optimus cognito, ergo sum!*


Upcoming Events:

  • Portfolios due Wednesday April 27th
(photos should be in process but do not have to be completed)
  • Portfolio Showcase @ Lakeridge Thursday April 28th
  • Oregon Potters Association Showcase Field Trip Friday April 30th

If you won a Scholastic gold key please e-mail me the image of your gold key piece that you would like to go in the yearbook by this Friday April 1st!

We will plan to RAKU fire next week

I am selecting 2 pieces for display at the OPA showcase. If you have a piece you wish to display to represent your school let me know.

*"A masterpiece, second to none, the best; Therefore I am!"

12 comments:

  1. I NEED TO GET NAHS HOURS DONE ASAP!!! UGH SO STRESSFUL..... ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for the art showcase... but nervous in a way, i hope i'll be able to have some rhythm to my display... and not just some random pieces of art

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good. When are the NAHS hours due?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want in on that Raku! and I did some other picture taking last class so i'm going to try to keep up on that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am way behind in my portfolio..thanks for reminding me how close the deadline is..i need to work my butt off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha love title. im exited for the salt firing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh, i forgot to do this. I will email the photo off of the school computers as soon as i can next week...hope thats alright

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry.. I forgot to do the picture thing. but i trust your judgement to select a good one.

    ReplyDelete