Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Photographing your artwork:


I was watching this video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz-3hKfgs5I about photographing your 3-D artwork. There are many videos like this that will help you with all sorts of stuff!
You will need to have pictures of everything you have made so far by Oct 25th. I have scheduled time for you in the photoshop lab on Oct 27th to learn how to access your images on the shared drive and how to process your images for your portfolio and for our website... please be prepared!
Also: Don't forget to get your pirate gear to school before Oct 26th. We will only be taking AP poster picture ONE time. No re-takes!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! I completely forgot to photograph any of my work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, ok thank you for the reminder, and the video had some good and helpful tips and ideas to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do we know when on the 26th we're taking the picture yet? during break of after school? just curious. and i'll get my stuff photographed this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder. I really need to photograph all my stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for helping us work through photographing our work and teaching us how to upload it earlier this year, i'm sure it will help out the first timers alot and it will be a nice refresher

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was helpful. I could definitely use some help on photographing my work.

    ReplyDelete